WRITERS CLUB LIVE
+ Learning how to Publish & Promote it!
Are you trying to write a well-written book that can transform your readers?
When you have a truly life changing story and message to share in a book, it can be frustrating not knowing how to write (or finish) such a powerful book. Right?
The frustration of not knowing, leaves too many aspiring authors stuck at the starting line, with “write my book” on their to-do lists, year after year, decade after decade!
How can you get the knowledge, support, and accountability to write and FINISH a book that will turn heads?
What if the solution to writing your book, is much easier than you think? What if you could get answers to your most pressing questions about writing your book, from a writing professional who has taken dozens of people just like you, successfully through the book writing process? What if you could get access to this expertise while also experiencing the joy of creative collaboration with other authors who are also writing their books?
Welcome to Writers Club Live!
A Monthly Book Writing Club Dedicated to the Art (and Science) of Writing (and then Publishing & Promoting) a Transformative Book.
For the first time ever, celebrity ghostwriter, book coach and publishing industry veteran Christine Whitmarsh is sharing her best professional writing and book promotion secrets, acquired while completing dozens of books over 17+ years.
You’re about to learn how to turn your stories and ideas into a well written, transformative book that excites readers and ignites your bigger business vision! Everything in Writers Club Live! is designed to be a perfect blend of professional book writing skills and knowledge, productivity and deadline accountability strategies, and writer mindset methods.
both In-person and Virtual Memberships Include
To ensure everyone receives personalized attention, Christine is limiting club size to 10 members at any given time, so now is the time to secure your spot.
Monthly Expert Teaching SessionS
Strategies for Success
Monthly Q&A Session
Are you Ready to Write (and FINISH!) a Book That Transforms REaders?
WELCOME TO YOUR In-PERSON MEMBERSHIP
FOR THOSE IN THE JACKSONVILLE, FL AREA
LionShare CoWork – 14333 Beach Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32250
(Ample free parking)
- A 3 Hour monthly in-person, CoWriting session with your fellow members and Group Coaching with Christine. Each of these sessions will follow the monthly presentation at Jacksonville’s premiere CoWorking Space.
- Full access to all the knowledge, strategies, and experience of a professional ghostwriter with 17+ years of experience in publishing! Christine will be on hand to answer member questions, brainstorm, problem solve, and help members in any way possible.
- LionShare CoWork is centrally located at San Pablo & Beach Blvds. in Jacksonville Beach, FL with MANY lunch options for members to enjoy (food is welcome in the space!).
- The facility has a kitchen with fridge, microwave, toaster, Keurig coffee maker, and water machine. All the comforts of home with everything you need to write your book!
Welcome to Your Virtual Membership
FOR THOSE OUTSIDE THE JACKSONVILLE, FL AREA
- Christine’s 15 minute monthly teaching topic presentations will be streamed live for virtual members to participate from the comfort of your home, office, or your own CoWorking space.
- Post-presentation Q&As will also be streamed live and you will have an opportunity to ask your own questions, interact with the live group, and make new friends.
- Write your book in your PJ’s!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How is Writers Club LivE! different than other book coaching programs or writing groups?
If you’re going to go to the trouble of pouring your innermost thoughts, ideas, words, personal stories, and wisdom onto the page – don’t you want it to be good? Or even great? Writing matters. Quality matters. Bad and mediocre books get returned to the shelf – they don’t transform anything or anyone. If you’re simply “kicking out a book” for the sake of calling yourself an author, you’re missing out on a bigger opportunity to have a bigger impact on the world.