WRITERS CLUB LIVE
+ Learning how to Publish & Promote it!
Are you trying to write a well-written book that can transform your readers?
When you have a truly life changing story and message to share in a book, it can be frustrating not knowing how to write (or finish) such a powerful book. Right?
The frustration of not knowing, leaves too many aspiring authors stuck at the starting line, with “write my book” on their to-do lists, year after year, decade after decade!
How can you get the knowledge, support, and accountability to write and FINISH a book that will turn heads?
What if the solution to writing your book, is much easier than you think? What if you could get answers to your most pressing questions about writing your book, from a writing professional who has taken dozens of people just like you, successfully through the book writing process? What if you could get access to this expertise while also experiencing the joy of creative collaboration with other authors who are also writing their books?
Welcome to Writers Club Live!
A Monthly Book Writing Club Dedicated to the Art (and Science) of Writing (and then Publishing & Promoting) a Transformative Book.
For the first time ever, celebrity ghostwriter, book coach and publishing industry veteran Christine Whitmarsh is sharing her best professional writing and book promotion secrets, acquired while completing dozens of books over 19+ years.
You’re about to learn how to turn your stories and ideas into a well written, transformative book that excites readers and ignites your bigger business vision! Everything in Writers Club Live! is designed to be a perfect blend of professional book writing skills and knowledge, productivity and deadline accountability strategies, and writer mindset methods.
Beginning May 1, 2021 weekly coworking sessions will take place on Wednesdays at 12pm-2pm PST/3pm-5pm EST and monthly teaching sessions wil take place on the 3rd Wednesday of the month at 9am-11am PST/12pm-2pm EST.
ALL Memberships Include
Monthly Expert Teaching SessionS
Each month, Christine will present a virtual session on how to write a standout, transformational book.
“Members Only” Facebook group for questions, writing accountability & progress reports between sessions.
Strategies for Success
Monthly newsletter with writing strategies, member spotlight, details of future sessions, and more.
Access to a video recording of each monthly meeting.
Monthly Q&A Session
Masterminding & One-on-One Coaching hot Seats
This is your exclusive and BEST opportunity to get the personalized, expert answers you need to write and finish writing a transformational book!
WEEKLY VIRTUAL COWORKING
A weekly 2-hour Zoom session to work with fellow members, get answers to your questions, and get the work DONE!
Are you Ready to Write (and FINISH!) a Book That Transforms REaders?
WELCOME TO YOUR WRITERS CLUB LIVE MEMBERSHIP!
- A monthly 2 hour virtual meeting via Zoom, where you will receive full access to all the knowledge, strategies, and experience of a professional ghostwriter with 19+ years of experience in publishing!
- The meetings kick off with a 15 minute teaching presentation and Q&A where Christine will become an “open book,” sharing her very best book writing, publishing, and marketing strategies.
- Following the teaching presentation at each month’s meeting, a limited number of masterminding and one-on-one coaching “hot seats” will be available on a first come first serve basis. This is your exclusive and best opportunity to get the personalized answers you need to write and finish writing your book!
- Your membership also includes a weekly 2-hour coworking session via Zoom (write your book in your PJs!) with your fellow WCL members. These are structured sessions that provide ample collaboration and quiet work time. Each session also includes Q&A time with Christine at the beginning and end. Even if you can only attend a couple sessions per month due to your schedule, you are likely to see results in your book writing progress!
- Your WCL membership also includes exclusive access to our “Members Only” Facebook group for questions, writing accountability and progress reports in between live sessions.
- Finally, you will receive a subscription to our monthly WCL newsletter with writing strategies, member spotlight, details of future sessions, and more.
*Month to month contracts; members must cancel prior to the first day of the upcoming month.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How is Writers Club LivE! different than other book coaching programs or writing groups?
If you’re going to go to the trouble of pouring your innermost thoughts, ideas, words, personal stories, and wisdom onto the page – don’t you want it to be good? Or even great? Writing matters. Quality matters. Bad and mediocre books get returned to the shelf – they don’t transform anything or anyone. If you’re simply “kicking out a book” for the sake of calling yourself an author, you’re missing out on a bigger opportunity to have a bigger impact on the world.